The return of Gollum
The Valkheureux will meet in the plain of Nurm
6 rue Louis Amstrong
Tel: 04 73 33 71 00
Thursday, May 21, 2020:
- From 14 hours arrival of the Valkheureux in the plains of Nurn.
- 19 hours: Evening reception.
Friday, May 22, 2020:
- Dawn dawn or not, leaving the Valkheureux around the Mordor free ballad.
- 17 Hours: Visit the Motorcycle Guy Baster Museum, for pre-registred only.
- 18 Hours: Festive evening start at the Indian Saloon.
Saturday, May 23, 2020:
- 9 Hours: Departure, all together, for the great fog mountains.
- 17 hours 30: Tasting of local specialties on the Auvergne farm.
- 20 Hours: Closing dinner.
Sunday, May 24th:
- Back to the Hobbits
Conditions of registration:
Your registration can only be done following the reading of these conditions, it also means your registration as temporary member of the association Inzane France during the event and therefore the reading of the statutes of the latter visible here:
Your access to the inscriptions at the bottom of this page validates your acceptance of these two elements.
1 °) Who can register:
- All Honda Valkyrie owners (F6C, Valkyrie 1500 standard, Valkyrie 1500 Tourer, Valkyrie 1500 Interstate, Goldwing 1800 F6C, Valkyrie Goldwing 1800, Valkyrie 18000 Rune, or the trike or side-car versions of these motorcycles).
- All members of the Valkyrie Rider Cruiser Club regardless of the vehicle used can participate. (While reminding his brave members that it is better to come with their Honda F6C or Valkyrie if they still have it).
2 °) Prerequisites:
- Those present undertake to respect the behavioral rules of the V.R.C.C., not to use or divert for commercial purposes the logos or other objects made by the VRCC and not to support those who would attempt to do so.
- Those present commit themselves to come in the event, equipped with all parts allowing the driving on open road of their vehicle (Driving license, Insurance, Carte gray .etc ..)
- Those present commit themselves to respect the rules of the road and to have a calm and so-called "good father" behavior throughout the duration of the event. Any abnormal behavior during the course will be immediately sanctioned, by the exclusion of the driver concerned.
- The present commit, for themselves and their insurance, not to (in the event of an accident or any other road problem) incriminate the organizers of this event, nor to use against them the justice - Considering that all the road courses are carried out under their own responsibility.
3 °) Terms of payment:
- A payment of 80 euros by bank transfer to the account of the association in the week following your registration is essential to validate the latter and reserve your place.
- The complete payment of the event must take place before the last day of February 2020 (also by bank transfer only)
- Those who have not respected these payment rules (without informing the organizers) will be automatically removed from the list of presents.
- After the end of February, the refund of all or part of the registration will be done for reasons of "major order" and perfectly justified (Accident, death, disability etc ..).
The refund will be dependent on the sums already spent by the organization and therefore, repayments can only be partial.
In case of absence, objects and gadgets offered during the event will not be payable.
No more registration now:
You can download here the bank account of the association to realize your payment:
248 euros per person for couples or dual room
338 for the solo rooms.
139 euros without hotel accommodation.
+8 euros/ personne for visits to the Baster museum (if you chose this option).
(Do not forget : a payment of 80 euros by bank transfer to the account of the association in the week following your registration is essential to validate it and the complete payment of the event must take place before the last day of February 2020).
These rates include gifts, room, breakfast, dinner and lunch from Thursday 21 (after 14 hours) to Sunday, May 24, 2020 (before 10 am) except Friday lunch.
(and exept on local gift for the choice "Without hotel")
Alcoholic beverages are not included.